Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby steps

We have a walker!! As a mom, things like baby's first tooth, the first time they crawl, and their first steps are incredibly exciting. Watching these little things learn is amazing. Last night, Lila wanted to get to me from her daddy. She wanted to be in my arms so badly! I reached out my arms to her and she took a step and then another and another until she was safely in my arms. I was ecstatic, screaming, asking "Did you see her?" As I reflect on that exciting moment, I think about God. How exciting it must be to Him to have one of his creations take that first step towards Him! And, then another step and another step! No matter how small it seems to us, God just wants us to step toward Him, to give a little to Him and then more and more! He is there to help us in our walk with Him.


"The steps of a man are established by the LordAnd He delights in his way." Psalms 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment