Friday, February 7, 2014

Our Little Chick Turned One

Wow! This year has flown by! We had Lila's first birthday party last night! For her party, we did a shabby chic bird theme! It was a very simple little party, but turned out so cute! I love the term shabby chic, because I'm not a perfectionist. If I call something shabby chic, that means it can be a little messy, a little imperfect!!


 Sabra Elmer made the cake and I am in love! This is one of my favorite cakes she has EVER made! (Please ignore the smushed corners, I made the mistake of putting Hannah in charge of it in the car!)




 Tweet One! 

 I took fabric scraps and hot glued them to ribbon, then hot glued that to her high chair! (Hot glue is my best friend, for real!) I loved the way it turned out!! 
 We had the party at my mom's house. I told her it was bird themed, so when I got there to decorate, her table was all set with birds and bird houses!! (She's awesome!)



 Cake time!! This was so cute! I'm sure everyone thinks their baby is the cutest cake eater, but mine really was!! She was such a little ham! The more we laughed, the crazier she got!!







No comments:

Post a Comment