Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful November--Days 7-9

Day 7-9-We were really busy this weekend and were unable to do any crafts Friday and Saturday. So, we made up for it on Sunday evening! We read all three days scriptures and made turkeys and Indians. It wasn't what I had planned, but it worked!

Psalm 107:29-32 "He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. They were glad when it grew clam, and he guided them to their desired haven. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Let them exalt him in the assembly of the people and praise Him in the council of the elders."

Colossians 2:6-7 "So then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

Psalm 34:1 "I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips."
Psalm 9:1 "I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds."




No comments:

Post a Comment